No merchandise | Hanai Hair com review

I placed an order with Hanaihair.com on 2/1/19 as of today 2/26/19 I have not recieved my hair bundles or a refund. I placed 2 orders with this company one for 177 which was an actual order and i placed another order by mistake for 114, the mistake ordee was me trying to 7nput a coupon code to see a secret discount she was offering on her site i mever saw a place to input said coupon code and the order was processed, i did recieve that refund her customer service was impeccable in the beginning but after 3 days of no communication i now am making my issue public in an attempt to reclaim my funds. She accused me of being a scammer and said Shopify told her refund was issued i sent her screenshots of my online account showing her no refund had been issued in that amount
Raymie

It’s funny how people will literally try to tarnish your name and brand. This lady’s issue was with her bank and I later proved that.

And I also received word that she DID receive her refund BOTH TIMES. As she said , my customer service was impeccable the first few days... correct . After many days of back and forth communication, I told her that I could no longer help until things made progress.

However, every time she reached out, I replied. She was upset that I did not have answers to some of her questions because the questions were ones she should have been asking her bank.

At the end of the day, people need to be careful when going online making angry posts because it can really hurt a brand. At least when you do, be as diligent with making a follow up post as well.

Review